User Tag List

Forum is dying
Old
  (#1)
Ninja

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Forum is dying - 10-12-2015, 12:07 AM

It seems to me that this forum is Seriously Dying, Advertisement is a must. We had many SE'ers post content freshly weekly, And that has also died as well. I may be wrong about us losing members, But we need more exclusive things on the forum which should be in a separate topic on announcements. Ref Links should be added for members so we can get more people. With these links, If x amount of people is referred by a user, The user gets something exclusive. Like a donor rank for a certain time. Lastly, Cracking should also be an exclusive along with cracked programs and leaking. I see that the cracking section is dying, What I mean by that is like tuts, programs, and also configs, proxies, and combos.

Lets get back on track!

Forum's Dead. Don't message me anymore for I have moved on.

Old
  (#2)
Noob

Default 10-21-2015, 08:37 PM

You got my mind.
It should get more users and more content first

Old
  (#3)
Noob

Default 11-15-2015, 06:17 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I just joined today I'm a member on socialengineered and it seems like it's going down hill. But this forum seems totally dead. I was hoping it was thriving. I think the problem is leeches. They kill methods in a week so no one wants to post methods found. I have many methods I just won't post them because they will be patched. I'd be interested in something like what you explained. If you help the forum you become a higher rank.

Old
  (#4)
Ninja

Default 11-19-2015, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my name aint charles View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I just joined today I'm a member on socialengineered and it seems like it's going down hill. But this forum seems totally dead. I was hoping it was thriving. I think the problem is leeches. They kill methods in a week so no one wants to post methods found. I have many methods I just won't post them because they will be patched. I'd be interested in something like what you explained. If you help the forum you become a higher rank.
What he says. I think this forum has a lot of potential

Old
  (#5)
Noob

Default 11-19-2015, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my name aint charles View Post

Hello its possible to have a invit code ?