User Tag List

Improvement Suggestions
Old
  (#1)
Administrator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default Improvement Suggestions - 11-18-2014, 03:45 AM

We are always looking for ways to improve SEF. Any suggestions on what improvements/features you want to see?

I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.

Old
  (#2)
Ninja

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 11-18-2014, 03:23 PM

First thing, add PayPal to the payment methods. I don't have BTC and I want donator, but I can pay only via PayPal.
The second thing, show the members what the premium section has like before (without the downloads) this will attract people.
I will think about other suggestions.

Old
  (#3)
Administrator

Default 11-18-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviatar View Post
First thing, add PayPal to the payment methods. I don't have BTC and I want donator, but I can pay only via PayPal.
The second thing, show the members what the premium section has like before (without the downloads) this will attract people.
I will think about other suggestions.
1. I will see what I can do about the paypal situation.

2. I really liked when we had the donator section visible as well. I think I will make everything in donator visible except the sentry configs (to prevent reverse engineering).

I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.

Old
  (#4)
Ninja

Default 11-19-2014, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post

2. I really liked when we had the donator section visible as well. I think I will make everything in donator visible except the sentry configs (to prevent reverse engineering).
Tell me after you added Paypal as payment method :)

Old
  (#5)
Administrator

Default 04-04-2015, 08:41 PM

Bringing this thread back to the top. I want to make SEF a great experience to browse. What would you like to see?

Old
  (#6)
Ninja

Default 04-04-2015, 10:26 PM

I would like to see some more section being imput like hacking not like blackhat but a mix of white hat and grey hat. I would also like to seek an easier way to navigate and want the default font to be improved a bit looks old. I also think that the SEFourm logo at the top should be modifed and the SE and F should be the same color so people know/indicate that this forum is called SEF for short. Jacking methods for twitters, XBL, PSN and other should have its own section. The marketplace needs to have a verified extra like sub title in the thread title so people know that the thread/service is mostly legit and other uses. I also wanna see an easier way to rep people and how many points you are able to give based on how active/posts you have. Newbies can only neutral and people w/ 150 or 200 can at least +1. Upgraded people should easily +3 and stuff. Add more to the donator feature and add more ranks. Add a pointshop based on activity/posts/online time. With the pointshop awards and special features need to be given out. I also think that a large amount of points or whatever they maybe called can be used to buy another/special rank. Lastly I and hopefully more advertisement is ongoing since this forum is growing slowly but I want to see it grow more. Lets hope this forum grows into a big one!! ~Immortal

Forum's Dead. Don't message me anymore for I have moved on.

Last edited by Immortal; 04-05-2015 at 02:13 AM..

Old
  (#7)
Ninja

Default 04-04-2015, 11:52 PM

As someone above said you need to accept paypal.

Old
  (#8)
Ninja

Default 04-05-2015, 02:15 AM

Quote:

If you are concerned about paypal fraud just make sure that the site has a copyright and all stuff is up to date and make a terms of purchase thingy. Show paypal alot of proof of the TOS and all the person agreed to for the rank.

Old
  (#9)
Administrator

Default 04-05-2015, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
If you are concerned about paypal fraud just make sure that the site has a copyright and all stuff is up to date and make a terms of purchase thingy. Show paypal alot of proof of the TOS and all the person agreed to for the rank.
I cannot fight "unauthorized" disputes. Well I can to a point, but rarely will it go in our favor.

Oh and in your previous post you mentioned something about the font. Which font are you talking about?

Old
  (#10)
Ninja

Default 04-05-2015, 02:50 AM

Quote:
I cannot fight "unauthorized" disputes. Well I can to a point, but rarely will it go in our favor.

Oh and in your previous post you mentioned something about the font. Which font are you talking about?
Doesn't really matter, I seen lots of nicer default fonts. I think you decide your favorites and make a poll to vote for the best! Also read it on I edit the first post with more things I want to see.