Social Engineering Forums  
Register FAQ Donator Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Social Engineering Forums > General Topics > Announcements
Reload this Page Improvement Suggestions

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#21)
adam is Offline
Administrator
 
adam's Avatar
 
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Reputation: 15
   
Default 04-08-2015, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Add another section?
Ya, but where? Between General Topics and Social Engineering maybe?




I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
Immortal is Offline
Ninja
 
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 127.0.0.1
Reputation: 7
   
Default 04-08-2015, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Ya, but where? Between General Topics and Social Engineering maybe?
Somewhere along that line, Gaming is also about social engineering as well for games, refund methods and other stuff.




Forum's Dead. Don't message me anymore for I have moved on.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
Crack is Offline
Donator
 
Crack's Avatar
 
Posts: 888
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Reputation: 32
   
Default 04-08-2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Added a Currency Exchange section.



Where should I place the gaming forums?
Thanks for that!




Security is an Illusion
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
Sojin is Offline
Ninja
 
Posts: 187
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2014
Reputation: 7
   
Default 04-09-2015, 05:56 PM

I actually prefer not have gaming forum added. We are a SE+Cracking community not a gaming community. Just my 2 cents.




  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
vortex is Offline
Ninja
 
vortex's Avatar
 
Posts: 112
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Reputation: 14
   
Default 04-09-2015, 06:26 PM

Can we maybe add subsections to the tutorials section. Like divide it as you did with the applications. You can make it Cracking Tutorials,Monetizing Tutorials, Misc Tutorials.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#26)
adam is Offline
Administrator
 
adam's Avatar
 
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Reputation: 15
   
Default 04-09-2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex View Post
Can we maybe add subsections to the tutorials section. Like divide it as you did with the applications. You can make it Cracking Tutorials,Monetizing Tutorials, Misc Tutorials.
Great suggestion. I was getting tired of all the tutorials being mixed up. Looks so much better when sorted.




I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#27)
Immortal is Offline
Ninja
 
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 127.0.0.1
Reputation: 7
   
Default 04-09-2015, 10:50 PM

The proxybot needs to make the proxies hidden from lurkers. Same should apply for other members, I saw that most guests are viewing the proxy section for proxies that are not hidden. This may help improve/make members want to join rather than lurking around




Forum's Dead. Don't message me anymore for I have moved on.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#28)
adam is Offline
Administrator
 
adam's Avatar
 
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Reputation: 15
   
Default 04-09-2015, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
The proxybot needs to make the proxies hidden from lurkers. Same should apply for other members, I saw that most guests are viewing the proxy section for proxies that are not hidden. This may help improve/make members want to join rather than lurking around
That was the idea behind making them visible instead of hidden. It attracts people which will eventually turn into members.




I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#29)
Immortal is Offline
Ninja
 
Posts: 305
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: 127.0.0.1
Reputation: 7
   
Default 04-09-2015, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
That was the idea behind making them visible instead of hidden. It attracts people which will eventually turn into members.
Yea but they don't have to sign up. They can view it everyday without signing up. It can be a win win depending if we hide it or not?




Forum's Dead. Don't message me anymore for I have moved on.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#30)
adam is Offline
Administrator
 
adam's Avatar
 
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2014
Reputation: 15
   
Default 04-10-2015, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
Yea but they don't have to sign up. They can view it everyday without signing up. It can be a win win depending if we hide it or not?
Thats the whole point. Its to attract people to the site. We will hide it in the future which will cause users to register. No point in hiding it now since users will have no intention of signing up if they don't know what they are miss out on.




I am always happy to answer all of your questions and help you out in any way I can.
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump